In Building Solutions
The emergence of eMBB (Enhanced mobile broadband) and URLLC (Ultra-reliable low latency communication), coupled with new networks, drives the need for enhanced in-building coverage. This presents both opportunities and challenges to the wireless eco-system. In addition, Femtocell, Picocell, and DAS technology can provide coverage and capacity at a reasonable cost and design and implementation of in-building solutions requires new methodologies and tools.
Widelity has excellence in execution with proven success in design and deployment of in-building solutions on a global and national level for our enterprise clients, major carriers, equipment vendors and government agencies. In addition, we have serviced all types of venues: Large and small commercial buildings, stadiums, hotels, museums, and many more.
We provide a full spectrum of in-building network design and deployment services, beginning with in-building coverage assessment and analysis, RF and network engineering with site surveys, site acquisition, equipment installation and commissioning, civil construction and logistics, acceptance testing, and support and optimization.
In Building Areas of Expertise
- Evaluate local codes and test requirements
- Survey of project venue
- Carrier coordination and re-transmission agreements
- System design including installation drawings
- Procurement of materials
- Coordination with local EC or GC
- Materials and labor logistics
- Physical installation – pull cable, install antennas, mount
- equipment, test cables
- Pre-test and optimization
- Final testing and optimization
- As-built drawings, Operations Manual, grid test results,
- other close out documents
- Monitoring and maintenance